The Bridge Cambodia Freehold Retail Mall For Sale by Singapore Developer Oxley International
Final Release of Level 3A Shops and Restaurants at The Bridge Retail Mall from under US$90K (August 2017)
The Bridge, a freehold, mixed residential and commercial development, is a joint-venture of two prominent property developers – Singapore-based Oxley International Pte Ltd and Cambodia-based Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co., Ltd.
The Bridge Cambodia is strategically located right in the heart of Cambodia’s capital Phnom Penh overlooking the Skyline of the City. The 45-storey high amazing facade of The Bridge comprises of 2 distinctive as well as remarkable towers that are interlinked by two sky bridges which provide seamless access to all that this development provides. The two towers sit on top of a five-storey retail podium with a total of 630 strata retail and F&B units and total net saleable area of 234,703 sq ft. The mall will have a supermarket and a food court.
The Bridge Cambodia comprises:-
- -Five levels of retail space for all types of shop spaces, from 2-storey shophouses, shop units, restaurants and food courts to supermarkets, banks and stores with a high four-storey central atrium spine and ample secured car parking. Modern facilities including swimming pool, gymnasium, playground, function hall and round-the-clock security
- -Stellar apartments 1, 2+study, 3 bedrooms units and penthouses.
- -SOHO (Small Office Home Office) units offer a combination of live, work & play.Discerning individuals will be attracted to the shops, homes and SOHO which are Ideal for both small office and private residential.
- • Modern design with premium luxurious facilities for Apartments & SOHO / Offices
• Live, Work & Play within one development
Super Prime Location
• Walking distance to upcoming Shangri-La Hotel, NagaWorld 1 & 2 (Casino-Hotel), Australian Embassy, Russian Embassy, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, National Assembly, AEON Mall, Sofitel, future South East Asia’s Tallest 133-storey Tower
• Within 5 to 10 minutes to Independence Monument, Elite Town Golf Club, Koh Pich City Hall, Royal Palace, Sisowath Quays (similar to Singapore’s Clarke Quay)
• Located in the Commercial, Shopping & Tourist Belt of Phnom Penh
• World-class Zaman International School
• Phnom Penh International Airport within 30 minutes
• Lifestyle eateries and entertainment at your doorstep
Security & Amenities
• 24-hour Security System with CCTV cameras, card access control
• 24-hour maintenance office
The Bridge Retail Mall – Unit Mix and Indicative Pricing –
For Actual Price, please contact via Whatsapp/SMS to (+65) 97690525
|Type||Size (Approx Private Area in Sqm)||No. of Units||Indicative Price|
|Shops||9.95 to 13.50 sqm||37||From US$91k to $110k|
|Shops||14.43 to 18.48 sqm||40||From US$95k to $150k|
|Shops||19.38 to 25.89 sqm||52||From US$155k to $210k|
|Shops||31.06 to 33.96 sqm||2||From US$250k to $280k|
|Shops||41.97 to 56.94 sqm||3||From US$330k to $450K|
|Shops with Waterpoint & Floor Trap||10.58 to 16.82 sqm||24||From US$91k to $140K|
|Shops with Waterpoint & Floor Trap||21.86 to 51.64 sqm||4||From US$180k to $420K|
|F&B / Restaurants||38.11 to 102.47 sqm||21||From US$239k to $478|
To ensure that the strata retail malls are well managed and have a good trade mix, the management of The Bridge will be handled by Metro Global Solutions(TBC), a joint venture company setup in April between Oxley and Metro Global, a Singapore-based international hotel, asset, facilities and property management company.
Cambodia Retail Market
Tourism growth to Cambodia averaged 20% growth per annum between 2004 to 2014
Current Cambodia Phnom Penh Shop Rentals average at USD62.90 per sqm (approx. S$8.18 psf)
Phnom Penh Shop rents at older malls have increased 10% per annum over the last 5 years. E.g. Sorya Mall
Phnom Penh shops rents at new malls have increased 25% to 50% per annum between 2014 to 2015, e.g TK Avenue & Vattanac Capital
Minimum capital gains growth of at least 5% to 10% per annum for the next 5 years
(Source: CBRE Cambodia), Cambodia Shops Market Report
- Safety: Mainboard-listed Singapore Developer Oxley
- 1st Mover Advantage into an Emerging Economy with High GDP Growth of 7%!
- Super Prime Location Hotels, Casino, Embassies, Mall
- ASEAN Free Trade Agreement from end 2015
- Limited Supply of Shopping Malls (Only Strata Title Shop for Sale!) & Growing Demand / Tourism
- Rare FREEHOLD
- First-of-Its-Kind Integrated Development
- Super Tall 45-storey Iconic Building with Panoramic Views
- Guaranteed Rental Returns of Nett 70% over 10 Years!
- Surrounded by Popular Eateries, Tourist Hotspot, CBD
- Strong Potential Capital Growth Gains
- Potential Currency Gains from US$
- Super Affordable from only US$ 91K!
- Very Low Booking Fee of only $1,400
- Low Upfront Payment
- Deferred Payment
- Investor-friendly! No ABSD, No SSD, No TDSR, No Capital Gains Tax(individual), No Withholding Tax, Low Ppty Tax
Year 6 to 10 – 1st Renewal Nett 8% per annum at Developer’s option
Year 11 to 15 – 2nd Renewal based on Mutual Agreement between Developer & Owner
Nett Rental Returns taken into account (Developer absorb the fees below)
- Maintenance Fees – ~USD120
- Property Tax – 0.1% per annum (value determined by immovable Property Assessment Committee)
- Rental Income Tax – 10% per annum on gross rent
- VAT 10%
70% Nett Guranteed Rental Returns.
Call/whatsapp/Msg +65 97690525 to register or more information!
The Bridge Retail Mall Payment Schedule
Easy Payment Scheme – Super Affordable
- Reservation Fee of SGD1,400 (equivalent to US$1,000), payable by Cheque or TT Transfer to Developer account.
- Within 14 Days: sign SPA & pay balance 30% of purchase price less USD1,000
- Upon completion/ TOP Estimated early 2018 – balance 70%
- Stamp Duty – 4% of property value payable upon completion / TOP (Transfer Fee for Hard Title)
Other overseas property you may be interested;
Freehold Mixed Development is located at Johor Bahru City Center within the Ibrahim International Business District (IIBD).
Opposite Komtar and City Square(JB) shopping mall.
Mins walk to JB immigration checkpoint (CIQ).
Freehold Mixed Development located at Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle by SG Developers. Next to the Quill City Mall and approx 3 mins walk to the Monorail Station (Medan Tuanku Station).
Dual Key Concept with attractive pricing!
An Integrated Development with residential apartments, office space, retail and F&B outlets as well as hotel space managed by Shangri-La Hotel Group.
Freehold Residential and Office units available for sale!
*Disclaimer*: Regulated by CEA. All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount . Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns will be accompanied with respective Sales & Purchase Agreement.