Life Sukhumvit 62
Life Sukhumvit 62 – Rare Freehold Condominium in Bangkok’s Up & Coming Residential Development Zone, ~200 metres away from BTS Bang Chak, Close Proximity to Well Known International Schools, Commercial Offices and Shopping Malls. As much as 50% More Affordable than Lower-Middle Sukhumvit with Potential Yield >5%!
Indicative Price for 15th Floor (Advance Booking / Early Birds Only)
🌟Studio 25 sqm fr S$135K/ THB3.2m
🌟1Br 30/ 35/ 38 sqm fr S$170K/ THB3.9m
🌟2Br 45/ 60sqm fr S$250K/ THB5.9m
Following the success of Life Sukhumvit 48 near Onnut BTS Station, AP Thailand and Mitsubishi Estate have returned to the late Sukhumvit area with one of the hottest brand-new condominium project of the year, Life Sukhumvit 62.
Strategically located in Sukhumvit Soi 62 with a short distance to Bang Chak BTS Station, Life Sukhumvit 62 comprises 438 FREEHOLD condominium units in a single 24-floor tower. The project is expected to be completed in April 2020.
It is located in the Up and Coming Residential Development Zone popular with Expats and Locals and is ~200 metres from the nearest Bangchak BTS Skytrain station and 500 metres from the expressway.
The location allow easy access and convenience to the different parts of Bangkok. Life Sukhumvit 62 standing tall at 24th Storey will be the Tallest High-Rise Freehold Condo in the Vicinity.
It is a Low Density Development with only 438 Residential Units ranging from Studio, 1 and 2 Bedroom units. LIFE Sukhumvit 62 is designed under the concept of Life Space for the Future to bring living quality of urbanites to the next level.
It has a Digital Co-working Space and Cocoon Space in the common area that allows residents to work in the comfort with their apartments just downstairs.
There will be certain provisions set aside within the development for Green Landscape and with seats and walkways in shaded corners to ensure beauty and maximum privacy just like working in natural settings.
There will also be Luxury Rooftop Facilities such as Infinity Edged Pool that will offer views of Sukhumvit and Bang Kra Jao oasis and a Sky Fitness Centre for residents who likes to engage in Physical activities.
|Project Name||Life Sukhumvit 62|
|Developer Name||AP Thailand Public Company Limited|
|Location||Sukhumvit 62, Bangkok|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold (Foreigner Eligible)|
|Expected Date of Completion (T.O.P.)||2020|
|Site area||2 – 2 – 67.2 Rai (2134 Sq.m.)|
|Total No. of Units||438 units in 1 tower of 24 storeys high, consists of Studio, 1Bedroom & 2Bedroom.|
|Car Park Lots||176 Parking/ 40%|
Life Sukhumvit 62 is located in the Up and Coming Residential Development Zone popular with Expats and Locals.
- ~200 metres to Nearest BTS Bang Chak Station (Main Sukhumvit Line)
- 3 Stops to BTS Bangna (Bangkok Mall, BITEC, Bhiraj Tower, etc)
- 4 Stops to BTS Thonglor (Lifestyle and Entertainment)
- 5 Stops to BTS Phrom Phong (EmDistrict)
- 6 Stops to BTS Asoke / MRT Sukhumvit Exchange (CBD)
- ~500 metres to the Chalerm Mahanakorn Expressway
- Easy Drive to & from the Suvarnabhumi Airport or City Centre
- Close Proximity to:
- Schools – Wells International School, Anglo Singapore International School, Bangkok Prep, Chanapatana International Design Institue
- Commercial – M Tower, Seacon Square, Century Movie Plaza, Whizdom 101, Tesco Lotus, Big C Extra, Phyll Sukhumvit 54 Mall. Bangkok Mall, BITEC, Bhiraj at BITEC, etc
- Less than 10 minutes to Thonglor, Ekkamai, Phrom Phong via BTS
Amenities around the vicinity
From Terminal 21, to the EM district, to the Erawan Museum, there is no shortage of activities to cater to someone staying at Life Sukhumvit 62.
- Asoke – Asoke CBD, BTS-MRT Exchange Station, Terminal 21 Mall
- Phrom Phong – EM district, high-end expat area
- Thonglo – High-end lifestyle area
- Ekkamai – Lifestyle area, Gateway Ekkamai
- Phra Khanong – Art & trendy area, upper & middle class expat area
- Onnut – Asoke CBD, BTS-MRT Exchange Station
- Bang Chak – Life Sukhumvit 62
- Phnnawithi – Whizdom 101
- Udom Suk – Soi Udom Suk street food and market
- Bang Na – Ikea, Mega Bangna, Bangkok Mall
- Bearing – Erawan museum, Bang Pu seaside
- Samrong – Future green line extension, future yellow line exchange stations
360 Degree Panorama view. ~15th Floor (Day & Night)
Life Asoke Rama 9 Payment Timeline/Schedule
Booking deposit : S$2,000 (will be refunded upon first 15% payment)
Within 2 weeks from Booking : 15%
Upon TOP / completion (estimated 2020) : balance 85%
*Disclaimer*: Regulated by CEA. All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount . Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns will be accompanied with respective Sales & Purchase Agreem