Noble Nue District R9 Condo Bangkok, Thailand 
Noble Nue District R9 is the upcoming high-rise condo located in Bangkok’s New CBD by Noble Development. Located 350 meters from Rama 9 MRT Station, shopping mall and various leading offices, it provides the convenience and accessibility to the residents.
For buyers looking for a good overseas property investment or own use, the upcoming new launch offers the opportunity to invest in one of Bangkok’s few new city-center developments.
- – Freehold at Prime Address / District Rama 9 Central Business District (CBD)
– Only 180 meters / Short 3-Minute Walk to Phra Ram IX MRT / Rama 9 MRT station
– Near to many Grade A offices (strong tenant demand) and many shopping malls (convenient)
– Top schools nearby
– Luxurious Facilities
– Adjacent to Jodd Fairs, the new comeback train night market
– 5-minute walk to Fortune Town mall and Central Plaza Grand Rama 9
The freehold development, Nue District R9 will consist of 2 tower-Tower R and Tower 9 with a total of 1,441 units. Tower R has 33-floors and 550 units while Tower 9 has 41-floors and 891 units. Being very near to the MRT, there are 600 carpark lots for residents, which is equivalent to a ratio of 40% of lots to residential units, available on a first-come-first-served basis
Noble Nue District R9 is only about 180 meters from the MRT Phra Ram 9 station (Phra Ram IX / Rama 9) Exit 3 (G Tower). The blue line subway/MRT line in Bangkok, which is the second busiest subway station in Bangkok, connecting 8 railway lines and only 2 stops away from MRT Sukhumvit and BTS Asok interchange station. 1 stop south to Makkasan Station and transfer to the Airport Express/ARL (Airport Rail Link)to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
The Grand Rama 9 project by G Land, the Singha Complex, and the soon-to-be-opened Makkasan Complex are all located close to Noble Nue District R9, which is well situated in the New CBD area.
Nue District Rama9 is only a 15-minute walk from the Stock Exchange of Thailand. There are many Grade A office buildings in the district, which house many well-known multinational groups including Unilever Asia Pacific Headquarters, Huawei Thailand Headquarters, Jingdong Group, DHL Logistics, China Mobile International etc.
The G Tower, Unilever House, The Ninth Towers, the New Stock Exchange of Thailand, AIA Capital Center, Central Rama 9, The Street Ratchada, and The Shoppes at Belle are just a few of the over 2 million square meters of office, hotel, and retail space that make up the New CBD area an excellent place to live or invest.
The Rama 9 neighborhood has among of Bangkok’s greatest rental yields, and the area’s capital growth prospects are also excellent.
Hospitals and schools are also easily accessible. From Noble Nue District R9, it is simple to get to KIS International School, SISB International School, The Regent’s International School Bangkok, University of Thai Chamber of Commerce, Rama 9 Hospital, Bangkok Hospital, and Bumrungrad Hospital.
Trains (MRT & LRT)
• Phra Ram IX / Rama 9 MRT Station (blue line) – 180 meters / 3 minute walk
• Airport Rail Link (ARL) Makkasan Station: 1 stop (metro)
• Suvarnabhumi Airport: 25 minutes drive
• Jodd Fairs Night Market: 1 minute walk
• Family Mart convenience store – about 250 meters away (about 3 minutes walk)
• Central Plaza Grand Rama 9 – about 530 meters away (about 6 minutes walk)
• Fortune Town Department Store – about 570 m (about 6 minutes walk)
• Esplanade Ratchada – about 1.3km (about 5 minutes by car)
• Phrom Ratchada Night Plaza – about 1.7km (about 6 minutes by car)
• Big C Extra (Ratchadapisek) – about 1.8km (about 6 minutes by car)
• Triamudom Suksa Pattanakarn Ratchada School: 5 minutes drive
• Australian International School Bangkok: 8 minutes drive
• NIST International School: 9 minutes drive
• Srinakharinwirot University: 9 minutes drive
Medical & Wellness
• Asoke Skin Hospital – about 940 meters (about 4 minutes drive)
• Phraram 9 Hospital – 4 minutes drive
|Project Name||Nue District R9|
|Site Area||22.214.171.124 Rai (9,963.2sqm)|
|Type of Development||1 Building, 2 Towers|
Tower R – 33 floors (550 residential units + 1 commercial unit)
Tower 9 – 41 floors (891 residential units)
Total: 1,441 residential units + 1 commercial unit
|Unit Mix||1 Bedroom S (26sqm)|
1 Bedroom M (30sqm)
1 Bedroom Plus (34.8sqm)
2 Bedroom 1 Bath (40.5sqm)
2 Bedroom 2 Bath (46sqm)
|Sinking Fund||THB500 psm (one-time payment)|
|Common Fee||THB55 psm (paid annually)|
|Furniture & Fixtures||Fully furnished (excluding electrical appliances)|
|Parking Space||600 parking lots on Ground, 2nd to 6th floors (Tower 9)|
15 Mechanical Parking lots on 6th floor
|Security System||CCTV 24 hours|
Security system with access control by face scan and keycard
Security officers 24 hours
|Expected completion||Expected March 2025|
About the Developer
In 1991, the company started with its first project, Noble Park, an introduction of a horizontal condominium which is the first in a chain of successes of noble’s unique philosophy. Followed the journey of success, Noble listed its shares on the stock exchange Thailand in 1997 (Stock Quote: NOBLE).
In 2019, as a leading property developer, Noble has successfully developed 49 residential projects with total gross project value of more than 90 Billion Baht, across the prime locations in Bangkok Metropolitan Area.
Currently, Noble with a stable and strategic group of three major shareholders: Mr. Thongchai Busrapan, Fulcrum Global Capital and BTS Group Holdings Plc., will continue to set a new paradigm in property development.
The core business of Noble Development Public Company Limited and its subsidiaries is property development, composed of various types of residential projects such as land plot, single detached houses, townhouses, low rise and high-rise condominiums.
Besides that, the Company also operates other businesses that are core business-related such as property rental and service, property management services, property services after transfer of ownership and services apartment.