The Peak Cambodia, Phnom Penh.
THE PEAK CAMBODIA RETAIL MALL (Shoppes) integrated with SHANGRI-LA HOTEL!
Overseas Property Investment (Cambodia)!
The Peak Cambodia is developed by reputable Singapore Oxley Holdings and Worldbridge Land (Cambodia), the same developers that had successfully launched The Bridge. Historical buildings, entertainment options and shopping malls are easily accessible from The Peak.
Why invest in The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall
- Hassle Free investment. Quarterly rental income deposit to your designated bank account
- Professional group managing your retail unit. No hassle to source for tenants or repairs
- Housing the one and only 5-star Shangri-La Hotel in Cambodia
- Singapore mainboard listed developer Oxley
- Rare Freehold strata title shops for sale in prime Phnom Penh and managed professionally for up to 15 years!
- Approx 5-min walk to the existing NagaWorld 1 & 2 casinos & 5-Star hotels (like our Marina Bay Sands in Singapore)
- Approx 8-min walk to AEON, Phnom Penh’s largest mall with supermarket, cinema, bowling alley, ice skating rink & many international brands and F&B (AEON Mall is only for lease and not for sale)
- Very affordable to own a freehold retail unit. Attractive VVIP Earlybird, Multiple Purchase & Upfront Payment Discounts!
Click below video, to view The Peak Cambodia
The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall
Professional group to manage Oxley’s 420,000-sqft mall in Phnom Penh opening in 2020
The Peak Retail Mall Cambodia in Phnom Penh, the capital of Cambodia and one of the fastest growing economies in Southeast Asia.
The professional management group will oversee the retail management for the five-storey mall with a Gross Floor Area (GFA) excluding car park of about 420,000 square feet (sq ft) and Net Lettable Area of about 260,000 sq ft. Currently under construction, the mall is expected to commence operations in 2020.
The mall is the retail component of The Peak Cambodia, an upcoming high-end integrated development majority owned by Singapore-based developer Oxley, in partnership with Cambodian company Worldbridge Land.
Guaranteed Rental Returns (Nett)
1st 5 years @ 5% Nett rental returns
6 – 10 years @ 6% Nett rental returns
The Bridge Retail Mall has been very well received by the investor around the world. The same developer, Singapore-based developer Oxley and Worldbridge Land.
Together with Cambodia first Shangri-La Hotel, office tower and the two luxury residential towers, what do you think of the potential of the retail mall specially managed by Bluebell group?
The management Group has been a leader in Asian retail for over 60 years. Operating 150 global luxury and lifestyle brands across Asia in both the domestic and travel retail sectors, across product categories, the Group’s experience in brand management, will ensure the expertise required to conceive a mall that will appeal to today’s consumer.
- The management group ’s vision for the project is around ‘harmonised retail’, seamlessly integrating the consumer journey physically, digitally, through nomadic concepts and a fully dedicated customer service to engage at a high level of retail excellence; together with the curation of brands necessary to attract both the domestic and the duty-free shoppers – with a mix of luxury, lifestyle, fast fashion, F&B brands and experiential concepts.
Rare opportunity to own Freehold retail mall shop/space in the commercial shopping and tourism belt of Phnom Penh, Cambodia. A rare property invetment in Cambodia!
55% Nett Guaranteed rental Returns over 10 years
The Peak Cambodia Retail Mall !
It takes only a few minutes’ walk to get to Aeon Mall and NagaWorld Hotel and Entertainment Complex. Within close proximity are the National Monument, the National Assembly Building, The Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Australian and Russian Embassies as well as the two main five-star hotels in Phnom Penh.
With its prime location in the tourist hub, near the Central Business District and International Finance Centre, residents at The Peak will not only revel in the vibrancy and colour of the area but also contribute vigorous lifestyle to the emerging Phnom Penh city centre.
The Peak Cambodia overlooks captivating views of River Esplanade, the Diamond Island and entire city of Phnom Penh. Residents can also enjoy the lifestyle facilities, indulge in fine dining and shopping sprees available at their doorsteps. The affordable quantum and the capacity for appreciation will certainly be very attractive to savvy investors and expatriates
Call/Whatsapp(+65) 97690525 for more information!
|Project Name||The Peak Cambodia|
|Developer Name||Oxley Gem (Cambodia) Co. Ltd – Joint Development by Oxley International Holdings PL & Worldbridge Land (Cambodia) Co. Ltd|
|Location||Village No. 14, Sam Dach Hun Sen Road, Chamkarmorn District, Phnom Penh City, Kingdom of Cambodia|
|Tenure of Land||Freehold|
|Expected Date of Completion||Estimated H2 2020|
|Site area||Approximately 12,760 sqm|
The Park Cambodia Retail Mall (Shoppes) is up for sale!
From level 1 – Level 3A (4 Level) is open for all buyers!
The Peak Cambodia Retail Floor Plan (Level 2)
Choices of; Shops, Shop with water point and Restaurant.
The Peak Cambodia Retail Floor Plan (Level 3)
THE PEAK RETAIL MALL SALES PACKAGE / PAYMENT SCHEDULE
1. 5% Nett Guaranteed Rental Return per annum on Purchase Price for 1st -5th Year (Total: 25%)
2. 6% Nett Guaranteed Rental Return per annum on Purchase Price for 6th -10th Year (Total: 30%)
3. Option to renew for another 5 years subject to renewal
– S$1,700 (US$1,200) Reservation / Booking Fee
1. 30% Less of Reservation Fee (US$1,200) within 14-21 days of reservation with exchange of contract (Signing of SPA).
2. 2nd – 70% 15 Feb 2021
Note: The 9 year 9 month GRR will start from March to May 2021 (payout on 1/6/2021)
Interior of The Peak Shoppes
The Peak Cambodia Residential
If you prefer residential unit for own use or investment, The Peak Cambodia residential will be right choice for you.
Located within the prime location in Phnon Penh, sharing the same address with the Shangri-La Hotel. Residents can enjoy the lifestyle facilities, indulge in fine dining and shopping sprees available at their doorsteps.
The Peak Cambodia Residential Unit Types & Sizes
|Total No. of Units||A Premium and Luxurious 55-storey Mixed Development (Residential, F&B, Retail, Office, Shangri-La Hotel) with total 1014 apartments (507 units in Tower 1 and 507 units in Tower 2).|
The residents of The Peak Cambodia can enjoy the full condominium facilities such as Concierge, Swimming Pool, Yoga Room, Gymnasium, Children’s Playground, Function Hall, Steam room, Jacuzzi, Landscape Skydeck with BBQ pit, Reading, Sunset Viewing Deck and lounge room
Call/Whatsapp(+65) 97690525 for booking or more information!
Other Cost(Residential unit):
|Stamp Duty||4% of property value payable upon Handover (Transfer Fee for Hold Title)|
|Property Tax||0.1% per annum (value determined by Immovable Property Assessment Committee)|
|Rental Tax||10% per annum on gross rent|
|VAT||10% (absorbed by Developer) VAT on resale applicable only for VAT registered companies|
*Disclaimer*: Regulated by CEA. All forms of investments carry risks, including the risk of losing all of the invested amount . Such activities may not be suitable for everyone. This is an overseas investment. As overseas investments carry additional financial, regulatory and legal risks, investors are advised to do the necessary checks and research on the investment beforehand. Details of Guaranteed Rental Returns will be accompanied with respective Sales & Purchase Agreement.